1955–1957 Chevrolet GTECH Control Arms Stock Witdh
Tested and quality proven GTECH 1955–1957 Chevrolet control arms are available for your Tri-5 Chevy. Each set of four comes complete with ball joints and OEM rubber bushings in primer to paint your choice of color.
- We’ve had thousands of our GTECH control arm sets installed since 1991
- Optimized geometry for modern radial tires and hot rod brakes
- Optimized upper ball joint position allows more positive caster for better handling without huge shim stacks
- American made TIG welded construction for top quality
- 1” x .188 wall tubing for maximum strength with minimum bulk
- Available in stock or 1-½” narrowed per side widths for tire clearance for fatter fires
- All new top quality ball joints installed
- OEM rubber bushings supplied (to be installed on your original shafts) to maintain insulation from road shock. We feel that urethane bushings in this application are too harsh for decent ride quality
- Stock coil springs mount on a urethane lower spring insulator for NVH (Noise Vibration Harshness) suppression
- Easy conversion to coilovers or air ride
1955 – 1957 Chevy
S&W Performance Group
Did you find what you are looking for? If you have any questions get in touch.