1967 – 1969 Chevy Camaro Control Arms GTECH
Tested and Quality Proven GTECH 1967 – 1969 Chevy Camaro Control Arms are available for your Chevy. Each set of four comes complete with Ball Joints, Shafts and Bushings in primer to paint your choice of color. Optional Black or Silver powder coating available for GTECH 1967 – 1969 Chevy Camaro Control Arms for an additional fee.
- Thousands of our GTECH control arm sets have been installed since 1991
- Optimized geometry for modern radial tires and hot rod brakes
- Optimized upper ball joint position allows more positive caster for better handling without huge shim stacks
- Urethane upper and lower bushings for control
- American made TIG welded construction for top quality
- 1” x .188″ wall DOM tubing for maximum strength with minimum bulk
- Available in stock or 1 ½” narrowed (per side) widths for clearance for fatter tires and subframed hot rods
- All new top quality ball joints installed
- Stamped 3/16” lower spring cup mounts a urethane lower spring insulator for NVH suppression (Noise Vibration Harshness)
- Standard length arms have sway bar tabs installed (narrowed arms will require modification to the sway bar and its mounts)
- Easy conversion to coilovers or air ride
67 – 69 Camaro
S&W Performance Group
Did you find what you are looking for? If you have any questions get in touch.